search results for "recycle"
- "until." new myths from 2016 by willi paul, mythologist, planetshifter.com
"until." new myths from 2016
by willi paul, mythologist, planetshifter.com
- contents -
"Burnt Eagle Clan" - New Myth #75
"The Permaculture Land Re-distribution and Lottery Act of 2019" - New Myth #76
"The Clothes Line... Read more
- "Beehive Glacier Boy & the Hole in the Sky", Kid's Video & New Myth #44 by Willi Paul, NewMythologist.com
"Beehive Glacier Boy & the Hole in the Sky", Kid's Video & New Myth #44 by Willi Paul
Narrative from the Video:
Prometheus Smith, Idaho Falls, Idaho, has a dream. To build and fly a solar-powered rocket to punch a hole in the sky, allowing harmful greenhouse gases to escape from the... Read more
- "The Sharing & Re-Skilling Show!" @ Transition Palo Alto's Sharing Expo. Host: Willi Paul. Common Ground, 559 College Ave, Palo Alto Sunday, September 8, 11am - 12:30pm
"The Sharing & Re-Skilling Show!"
@ Transition Palo Alto's Sharing Expo
Common Ground, 559 College Ave, Palo Alto
Sunday, September 8, 11am - 12:30pm
Host: Willi Paul
What is The Sharing & Re-Skilling Show? It's Family Edu-Fun ala Transition! Video for the Web! Bring your inventions,... Read more
- The Pioneer Valley Sustainability Network - West Springfield, MA
The Pioneer Valley Sustainability Network's...
mission is to be a broad-based Network that builds mutually beneficial partnerships to promote a sustainable, just, regenerative future for our region. We bring our vision into being through collaborative support and action on specific projects in... Read more
- "lithiuman" - best of planetshifter.com 2014. eBook #20 from willi paul
"lithiuman" - best of planetshifter.com 2014. eBook #20 from willi paul
Rain Dance @ Soul Food Farm on 2/1/14
Blister: Our Long, Final Season on Earth
"Barn Dance Media Center" (BDMC). "Integrated Accelerator for the Permaculture &... Read more
- Sustainability in Oakland?
9. Oakland, CA - Stepping out of the Shadows
Residents of the ethnically diverse port city of Oakland enjoy sunny days, clean air (thanks to Pacific breezes), locally-produced food, and public transportation ridership of over 20... Read more