Relentless Resistant Resilient: Exploring Sustainability in Technology & Nature - Children's Edu-Video + Questions. New Myth #95. By Willi Paul Studio / Planetshifter.com
"Relentless Resistant Resilient: Exploring Sustainability in Technology & Nature" - Children's Edu-Video + Questions. New Myth #95. By Willi Paul Studio / Planetshifter.com
Hey Folks - The video is right here
* * * * * * *
You are Relentless!
not quitting; maintaining the course
You are Resistant!
pushing back under pressure
We are Resilient!
your family responds to changes together and recovers quickly
* * * * * * *
Technology Sounds -
Electrical Conduit Electricity
Cloud Data Storage
Wind in a tree in the Mojave Desert (California, USA)
boxing with bag
Nature Sounds -
Thick Bark - Thick Skin
Owl's Night Vision
Fast Car Drive
Hiberation - Grizzly Bear
- fire creates conditions for new growth
[ Thank you Freesound.org
sound artists ]
1. Break into small groups and come up with your own definitions of:
2. What helps you learn new material the best?
3. Are the captions helpful?
4. What doe tree bark feel like?
5. Should the accompanied sounds make literal sense?
6. The key production elements are text, picture and sound? Want to do you a voice over for a future Studio project?
7. Are you doing "the sustainability" around the house and yard? At school?
8. I suspect that grizzly bear hibernation involves a lot of snoring. Agree?
9. Compare the noise and security of a barn yard to a server farm!